All You Expect from an Ideal Phytase

Market Challanages

Nutritional balance in poultry feed leads to optimal growth performance, chicken meat, and egg production. Phosphorus (P), as an essential macro-mineral, has important functions in the body such as; Mediating major metabolic pathways, bone development, skeletal mineralization, regulation of key enzymes in metabolism, and several genomic and physiological processes. Plant seeds are contained a P storage form, called Phytate which typically contributes almost 70% of total P. On the other side, only 30% of P is available in plants because of the lack of endogenous phytase in birds. Phytate is also an anti-nutrient factor for the poultry digestive system.

Therefore, undigested phytate leads to a reduction of digestion and absorption of nutrients and caused decreasing productivity and profitability.

Our Solution

Phytase, a smart solution!

  • Improving egg shell quality
  • Improving growth performance and production
  • Improving bone structure
  • Reducing feed conversion ratio (FCR)
  • Reducing environmental issues by decreasing phosphorus excretion
  • Decreasing demand for expensive phosphorus resources of diet (Dicalcium phosphate (DCP) and Monocalcium phosphate (MCP)

Short Description

All you expect from an ideal phytase


  • The most effective phytase for phytate digestion (6-phytase originated form coli, the highest phosphorus release from phytate).
  • pH stable (enzymatic activity is preserved in the pH range of digestive system).
  • Heat stable (more than 95% of enzyme activity is preserved in the pelleting temperature).
  • Resistant to the digestive enzymes like pepsin and trypsin (enzyme is stable in the gastrointestinal tract).

Related Products


In Order to Download the Catalog, Click on the Image and Fill out the Form


In Order to Download the DataSheet, Click on the Image and Fill out the Form

Request Sample

Need More Information?